2017 GATOR BASE REBATE PROGRAM
Are you a professional contractor who regularly uses Gator Base? Or maybe you’re interested in trying it out for the very first time? Either way, the 2017 Gator Base Rebate Program is geared toward you! Gator Base purchases made between January 1, 2017 and July 31, 2017 qualify for a $0.50 per square foot rebate! Keep reading for details on this money back offer you won’t want to miss.
With over two million square feet already installed, hardscaping professionals everywhere are using Gator Base to streamline paver installations. This is the perfect time to try it out for yourself because we're offering a $0.50 per square foot rebate direct to professional contractors like you! Put this one-of-a-kind product to the test and receive money back. What's better than that? We're so confident that you'll be thrilled with Gator Base that we're allowing the rebate to be used on multiple purchases, up to 1,000 square feet in total purchases.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase Gator Base between January 1 and July 31, 2017.
- Save a PDF copy of your receipt (or snap a photo of your paper receipt).
- Take some before, during, and after photos of your Gator Base project.
- Visit alliancegator.com/rebate.
- Complete the form.
We’ll send you a rebate check for $0.50 per square feet … which could mean up to $500 cash back!
In order to qualify for the rebate, you must:
- Be a professional contractor
- Have a valid company name (checks will be made payable to your company)
- Provide a copy of the product invoice or receipt (dated between January 1 and July 31, 2017)
- Submit photos of the job(s)
Why Gator Base?
Besides the rebate, here are a few more great reasons to check out Gator Base:
- 57% faster than traditional installations
- Replaces the need for 6" of crushed stone base and excavation
- Saves on costly dirt removal / trucking expenses
- Increases job profits
- Better load transfer
- Better freeze/thaw protection
- Lock-N-Go Technology for easy install
Looking to learn more?
We have a wealth of resources available to you. Whether you’re new to Gator Base or use it all the time, be sure to increase your knowledge even more by reviewing this content:
- [NEW!] Time-tested: A Case Study On One Of The First U.S. Gator Base Jobs
- [BLOG] 3 Key Differences Between A Gator Base Installation And A Traditional Paver Installation
- [BLOG] Answers To The Top 10 Most Commonly Asked Gator Base Questions
- [BLOG] The 5 Worst Mistakes You Can Make During A Gator Base Installation
- [CASE STUDY] The 2016 Gator Base Case Study
What Contractors Are Saying
These are a few snippets from recent Gator Base testimonials we’ve received from contractors in the U.S. and Canada.
“More profit ... half the work ... half the time … a no brainer if you ask me!” Patrick Donovan, Classic Landscaping, Edison, NJ
“The ease of installation was amazing. But the proof was going to be how it handled a winter in Upstate New York. When I visited the site the following spring I was very pleased to see that it was just as it was the day we installed it. I was thrilled to see that the Gator Base held up so well.” David Orsini, Orsini Landscaping, Schenectady, NY
“We’re saving about $2.00 to $2.50 per square foot.” Frank Canzeri, Floraval Landscaping, Laval, QC
“We do a lot of backyard patios in yards that are not easily accessible. It’s a much better deal to go in there and use Gator Base rather than lug in gravel and take out all the dirt.” Byron Fletcher, Palmetto Paverstones, Myrtle Beach, SC
“What you have to realize is that if it saves you time, you’re more productive as far as doing another job and getting to the next one.” John Mallia, Jr., J&L Premier Landscaping, Alden, NY
Contractors! Ready to submit your rebate today? Click here!